We invite you to participate in our Call for Nominations for LOA National Board President & Chief Financial Officer!
LOA is pleased to announce Col Gillaspie (email@example.com) will serve as the Chair of the LOA Nominating Committee for this year.
LOA members wishing to nominate a deserving individual for President or Chief Financial Officer of the LOA National Executive Board should submit the nomination information to Ms. Tesa Lanoy at CIO@loanational.org no later than 30 Jun 17.
Once the nomination period has closed, the Nominating Committee will identify at least two candidates for each open office this election year to be on the ballot.
All nominees must be a current national member of LOA and nomination submissions must contain the following information:
• Name and rank of nominee
• Duty title and location at present assignment
• Number of years nominee has been a member of LOA
• Positions held at national or local chapter offices of LOA
• Office you would like the nominee to fill
• Have you contacted your nominee to see if he/she will accept your nomination, and will serve in the position if elected by the general membership?
• Why do you think the nominee would make a good officer in the National Logistics Officer Association if elected?
Note: Please attach nominee’s bio and digital photo with the submission.
For additional guidance on the LOA election process, please click on this link: https://atloa.org/about-loa/guidance/
Thank you for your continued interest and support of LOA!
Chief Information Officer
Logistics Officer Association