Please submit your Logistics Officer Association Award nominees IAW the attached LOA Guidance-5 directly to VP@loanational.org no later than 30 August 2017. The nomination committee will determine the winners by 15 September and the LOA National Board will announce during the 2017 LOA Symposium in Washington, DC, November 14-17, 2017.
We know there are many deserving LOA members who’ve devoted countless volunteer hours to education, mentorship and enhancing our professional development mission. We are “Leaner, Stronger, and Connected” because of the efforts at the chapter level. We invite you to recognize and share their story.
Chapters may submit a package for the following categories of LOA National awards:
1. Lt Gen Wetekam Chapter of the Year Award (Large Chapter)
2. Mrs. Tune Chapter of the Year Award (Medium Chapter)
3. Col Hass Chapter of the Year Award (Small Chapter)
4. Gen Babbitt National Distinguished Service Award (NDSA)
5. Maj Gen Saunders Chapter Distinguished Service Award (CDSA)
6. Lt Gen Zettler Lifetime Achievement Award
Together proudly serving America’s Airmen,
Logistics Officer Association