We invite you to participate in our Call for Nominations for LOA National Executive Board Vice President (VP) & Chief Information Officer (CIO).
LOA members wishing to nominate a deserving individual for VP or CIO of the LOA National Executive Board should submit the nomination information to CIO@loanational.org no later than 27 Jan 21. The nomination information will be collected and sent to the election chair.
LOA is pleased to announce Col (ret) Carol Howitz will serve as the Chair of the LOA Nominating Committee for this year.
Once the nomination period has closed, the Nominating Committee will identify at least two candidates for each open office this election year to be on the ballot.
All nominees must be a current national member of LOA and nomination submissions must contain the following information:
- Name and rank of nominee
- Duty title and location at present assignment
- Office you would like the nominee to fill
- Number of years nominee has been a member of LOA
- Positions held at national or local chapter offices of LOA
- Have you contacted your nominee to see if they will accept your nomination, and will serve in the position if elected by the general membership?
- Why do you think the nominee would make a good officer in the National Logistics Officer Association if elected?
Note: Please attach nominee’s bio with the submission information.
Thank you for your continued interest and support of LOA!
Chief Information Officer
Logistics Officer Association