Logistics Officer Association
Approved for Public Release – Evan Hanson, Chief Information Officer
Nomination submission deadlines have been extended to 15 November 2023!
We are now taking nominations for the annual Logistics Officer Association (LOA) Scholarship Program and our National Awards Program.
The Scholarship program is designed to promote education for junior enlisted, officers and civilians of the Armed Forces in the logistics and acquisition career fields. Please submit your Logistics Officer Association Scholarship nominees IAW the attached LOA Guidance-3 directly to VP@loanational.org no later than
31 October 2023 15 November 2023. All submissions must be signed by the Commander and Chapter President.
Please submit your LOA Award nominees per the attached LOA-Guidance 5 directly to VP@loanational.org no later than
31 October 2023 15 November 2023. Winners will be formally recognized during the 2024 LOA Symposium in St Louis, 27-29 March. Please note Chapter LOA membership and National Membership are not synonymous. This awards program is applicable to those that have paid National level LOA dues as of 30 Sept. Chapters may submit a package for the following categories of LOA National awards:
- Chapter of the Year Awards:
- Lt Gen Wetekam Chapter of the Year Award (Large Chapter)
- Mrs. Tune Chapter of the Year Award (Medium Chapter)
- Col Hass Chapter of the Year Award (Small Chapter)
- Gen Babbitt National Distinguished Service Awards (NDSA)
- Maj Gen Saunders Chapter Distinguished Service Award (CDSA)
- Lt Gen Zettler Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Maj Gen Marcelite Harris Trailblazer Awards
- JD DuVall Servant Leader Award
For details about the LOA National Awards Program–including submission criteria, please see the LOA Guidance Awards Program (G-5).
A board will determine the scholarship nominees and award winners by early December and the LOA National Board will announce the winners before the start of the new year!