We are pleased to partner once again with the Defense Strategies Institute’s Assured Logistics Summit.
The 2nd Annual Assured Logistics Summit will convene senior level experts for an in-depth discussion revolving around strategic initiatives towards facilitating responsive, flexible, and sustained supply chain and logistics operations to remain in stride with Warfighting demands. The 2023 Summit will discuss how defense agencies and the Military services are enhancing the resiliency, efficiency, and security of supply chain and logistics infrastructure amid a challenging global threat environment.
April 12-13, 2023 | The Sunset Room, National Harbor, MD
Registration Link: https://dsigroup.org/supplychain-registration/
LOA Member Discount: LOA Members can use code “LOAMEMBER” at checkout for 10% off their registration. The first 10 members to register will get the discount.
Complimentary Registration for Active Mil. & Govt: Email Emma Watters at email@example.com for registration form.
Topics Covered at the Summit:
– Providing globally responsive, sustainable, & cost-effective logistics & material readiness
– Integrating logistics planning & execution in support of global operations joint force readiness
– Supporting the data-enabled Army sustainment enterprise of the future
– Delivering readiness & lethality to the Joint Force & supporting the nation through proactive global logistics
– Providing full-spectrum global mobility solutions to deliver lethality and ensure mission success
– Ensuring the safety, security, & prosperity of the western hemisphere through secure & resilient operational logistics
– Delivering & sustaining persistent mission generation through more adaptive & resilient airmen, equipment, & basing
– NDAA 2022 direction for bulk fuel management
– Renewable and alternative energy- what does the future look like to replace fossil fuels
At DSI’s Assured Logistics Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the defense logistics community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest military supply chain priorities of interest to the Federal Government and private sector partners.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or idea.