Companies eligible for LOA Corporate Memberships must be associated with legitimate aerospace business. The Executive Board of the Logistics Officer Association reserves the right to decline Corporate Membership to those companies that do not meet with LOA’s professional image or its objectives to enhance the military logistics profession.
Cost: LOA Corporate membership cost is $500 annually. Important: Once you purchase a Corporate membership please contact Maj Alex Mol, email@example.com to add the additional company employees if you did not apply them at the time of purchase.
Privileges and Benefits
Companies which are granted Corporate Membership will be:
- Allowed to identify 5 company employees they wish to have in the membership roster as company representatives to LOA. These representatives will receive LOA’s quarterly professional journal, the Exceptional Release (ER), the membership directory, etc. and enjoy all the rights of paid membership, to include voting, participation at Chapter-level activities, and annual Conference admittance (with paid registration), whether or not in support of a paid exhibitor’s booth.
- Listed as a “Corporate Member” on LOA’s website and be provided with a free link from our website.
- Permitted to affiliate with a local Chapter(s) within their primary geographic operating area(s).
- Receive a 10% discount on all advertising in the Exceptional Release- LOA’s professional Journal.
- Receive discounts on exhibit space at the annual Logistics Symposium.
Procedure for Applying
- Please contact Maj Alex Mol or Maj Ernest Cage at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your corporate membership or buy online.
- Please contact Mr Louis Littleton at email@example.com if you are interested in Advertising.
|LOA Corporate Members||Website||Chapter Affiliation(s)|
|Aging Aircraft Consulting LLC||www.agingaircraftconsulting.com||Robins – Middle Georgia|
|AIL, LLC||www.avpolintl.com||Robins – Middle Georgia|
|Array Information Technologies, Inc.||www.arrayinfotech.com||Wright Brothers Chapter – Wright-Patterson AFB, OH|
|Battelle||www.battelle.org||Wright Brothers Chapter – Wright-Patterson AFB, OH|
|Boeing||www.boeing.com||Scott AFB & San Antonio LOA|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||www.boozallen.com|
|Credence Management Solutions LLC||www.credence-llc.com|
|CSC||www.csc.com||Wright Brothers Chapter – Wright-Patterson AFB, OH|
|DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc.||www.drs.com||Scott-Gateway Chapter|
|Dynamics Research Corporation||www.drc.com||Capital Area Chapter – Washington, D.C.
Crossroads Chapter – Tinker AFB, OK
Middle Georgia Chapter – Robins AFB, GA
Gateway Chapter, Scott AFB, IL
|EADS North America||www.eadsnorthamerica.com|
|Evanhoe & Associates, Inc.||www.evanhoe.com||Wright-Patterson|
Dynamics Information Technology
DC ; Robins – Middle Georgia
|Goodrich Corporation||www.goodrich.com||Wright-Patterson AFB|
|IHS||www.ihs.com||Capital Area Chapter|
|Illumination Works, LLC.||www.illuminationworksllc.com|
|Institute for Defense and Business||www.idb.org|
|Inst of Defense Studies & Education (Wright State University)||www.wright.edu/idse|
|Kaiser Aircraft Industries Inc.||www.kaiseraircraft.com||MinuteMan|
|KMI Media Group (Military Logistics Forum)||www.kmimediagroup.com|
|Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company||www.lockheedmartin.com||Fort Worth Chapter – Ft Worth, TX
Gateway Chapter, Scott AFB, IL
|LMI – Logistics Management Institute||www.lmi.org||Capital Chapter|
|MainStream GS, LLC||www.mainstreamgs.com|
|Moog||www.moog.com||Crossroads Chapter, Tinker AFB|
|Morgan Borszcz Consulting LLC||www.mbc360.com|
|North American Aircraft Services||www.naasinc.com|
|Pratt & Whitney||www.pratt-whitney.com||Crossroads Chapter – Tinker AFB, OK|
|Realization Technologies, Inc.||www.realization.com|
|Rolls-Royce Defense North America||www.rolls-royce.com|
|SAS Institute||www.sas.com||Wright Patterson|
|Standard Aero||www.standardaero.com||San Antonio|
|SupplyCore Inc.||www.supplycore.com||James River Chapter|
|Systems Implementers||www.systemsimplementers.com||Hill AFB Wasatch Warriors|
|Trident University International||www.trident.edu
||Los Angeles/City of Angels|
|WL Gore & Assoc.||www.gore.com/en_xx|